Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
30 minutes per design
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- To create the monster fortune teller, take a sheet of A4 red card and cut the end off to make it a square.
- Fold the square in half diagonally, then open it and fold it in half the other way. Then fold each corner into the centre point.
- Turn the card over, then fold each corner into the centre point again.
- Fold it in half to make a rectangle, then put a finger/thumb in each of the pockets and open it into a fortune teller.
- Use a white deco pen to draw three small circles onto the upper two sections of the fortune teller. Then, once that ink has dried, draw a small black circle into each of the white circles to make the monster’s eyes.
- Cut out two arm and two leg shapes from a sheet of yellow card, and use double sided tape to stick them to the fortune teller.
- Use the same technique to create the spider, with purple card and black legs, and the pumpkin, with orange card and a green stalk.
Try to think of some other Halloween characters that you can make!