Easy, adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of A4 blue card and fold it in half. With the fold line along the left hand side draw out a square approximately 11 x 11cm and cut it out using scissors.
- Cut out the snow hills from some white card and stick to the bottom of the card using double sided tape. Cut out three Christmas tree shapes and their tree stumps from green and brown card then stick the trees down using double sided tape.
- Use some small self-adhesive gems to decorate the trees and a glitter star sticker on the top of each one. Stick down some silver self-adhesive gems for the snow.
- To create the window frame, take six wooden craft sticks and glue the ends of four together to create a square shape. Then take the other two craft sticks and glue these to the front of the square in a cross. Leave to dry.
- Once the window frame has dried, apply a small amount of glue to the back and stick this to the front of the card to create the window. Leave to dry.
To add some depth to the scene stick a larger tree at the front and some smaller trees to the back to look like they are in the distance.