Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Using a paintbrush paint some green grass onto the bottom of the canvas.
- Using the same green paint, paint some long thin stems for each poppy.
- Pour some red and black paint into a mixing tray. Dip the bottom of your finger into the red paint and press down 4 fingerprints at the top of each green stem to create the poppy’s petals. Leave to dry.
- Next, dip the bottom of your finger into the black paint and press down 1 fingerprint into the middle of each poppy. Leave to dry.
- Lastly, dip the bottom of your finger into the green mixed paint and make some green fingerprint leaves along the stem of each poppy. Leave to dry.
Always clean the fingers used before adding another colour paint to avoid them mixing.