Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
45 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- With the help of an adult, take a paper plate and use scissors to carefully cut out the centre. Then paint the white side with blue paint and leave to dry.
- Carefully cut some small holes around the inner edge of the paper plate.
- Cut a long piece of green wool and thread it though each of the holes so that it crosses over itself in the centre of the circle to make a pattern.
- Tie three pieces of wool to the bottom three holes in the plate.
- Thread some green and blue beads onto the wool and then tie a feather to the end of the wool, this will hold the beads in place.
- Stick some silver star stickers around the dream catcher.
Tuck the ends of the feathers inside the beads to help them to hang straighter.