Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
15 minutes per item + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a section of blue clay and roll it into a small ball. Then place the ball onto a flat surface and gently squash it down with your hand to flatten it.
- Take some small sections of green clay and flatten them into random shapes. Then stick them to the top of the blue circle to make the earth.
- Use a wooden skewer or the end of a thin paintbrush to make a hole at the top of the blue clay circle. Then leave it to dry overnight.
- Thread a piece of twine through the hole in the clay, then thread some green and blue beads onto the thread.
- If you’re making a necklace tie the ends of the twine together in a double knot. If you’re making a keyring tie the ends of the twine around a split metal ring
Turn the clay over halfway through drying to help it to dry evenly.