Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
15 minutes per coaster + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a wooden coaster and use green paint to paint the land sections of the earth onto the top of it. Leave to dry.
- Once the green sections are dry, paint the rest of the coaster with blue paint and leave to dry. Add another coat of paint if needed. Make sure you paint the edges of the coaster too.
- Once the paint has dried, turn it upside down and place it on top of a sheet of self-adhesive felt. Use a pencil to draw around the coaster onto the felt.
- Cut out the circle of felt and stick it to the bottom of the coaster. This will help to protect the surface that the coaster is placed on.
- Use white paint to add recycle arrows on top of the earth pattern (optional).
Try making a range of different coaster designs using earth themed colours.