Time to Make
30 minutes + drying time for paint
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Apply two coats of paint to the tealight holder in your chosen colour then leave to dry.
- Take some self-adhesive gem strips and stick these the whole way along the edge of the tealight holder to outline the flower shape.
- Take some larger self-adhesive gems and stick these around the centre of the tealight holder.
- Stick three teardrop shaped gems to each petal and finish with a round gem in the middle.
- Lastly apply some glitter glue dots to finish.
Use small gems around the edge of the tealight holder to outline the shape of the flower.