Time to Make
30 minutes + drying time for paint
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Mix up some grey paint, then using a paintbrush cover the palm of your hand with the paint. Take a piece of A4 white card and press your painted hand onto the card to make a print of your hand. Leave to dry.
- Take a piece of A4 purple card and fold it in half, then stick some foam letter stickers to the top of the card to spell out ‘Happy Diwali’.
- Trim down the white card with the handprint on to fit and stick this to the front of the purple card.
- To make the elephant face, stick down a small wiggle-eye and draw the mouth on with a thin black pen.
- Decorate the elephants coat with some self-adhesive gems and then add some star stickers and gems around the edge of the card to finish.
To make a clear handprint make sure to spread your fingers and thumb out before pressing them onto the card.