Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Mix some black and white porcelain paints together to create a light grey, then cover the elephant in this paint, leaving a section on the back and the top of the head blank.
- Paint the section on the elephant's back red, leaving a shape in the middle blank. Paint the edges of the circle on top of the head red as well as a strip around each leg.
- Paint the remaining blank areas of the elephant with yellow paint, and use the same paint to add some tassels underneath the blanket etc.
- Paint on an eye with black paint, and mix a light pink shade to paint the inside of the elephant's ear.
- Stick on gems to decorate the elephant using mini glue dots.
Wait until the paint has completely dried before attaching the gems to ensure they will stick.