Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Fold a sheet of white card in half and press down along the fold.
- Lightly draw the shape of a candle onto the front of the card and carefully cut out this shape with the scissors.
- Open up the card and glue around the edge of the candle shape on the inside.
- Stick a yellow piece of cellophane to the upper part of the candle, and a red piece below, wait for the glue to dry.
- Turn the card back over and write Happy Diwali underneath the candle. Decorate the rest of the card with the coloured pens.
Don't use too much glue when sticking down the cellophane as it may wrinkle.