Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Draw a large circle onto a sheet of black paper. Then around the edge of the circle, draw some petal shapes. Cut out this shape.
- Fold the circle in half, then in half again, and in half again to create a triangular shape.
- Cut out some shapes from the folded triangle from the bottom and either side, similar to how you would make a snowflake.
- Unfold your shape so you now have a circle. Turn it upside down and cover the back in glue.
- Cut out a range of small strips of coloured tissue paper and stick them over the top of the holes in the paper.
Attach the suncatcher to the window with bluetack, or try adding some ribbon to the top to hang it from.