Time to Make
How to Make
- Fold a piece of A4 card in half and glue the sides together using a glue stick or double-sided tape. This makes a strong base for your picture.
- Stick a piece of Papyrus Paper onto the card for a background.
- Cut out a simple elephant shape from card (14cm x 11cm). Cover the elephant with glue then stick a piece of patterned paper over the top. Cut around the edge of the elephant.
- Cut out some strips and shapes form different patterned papers and stick them onto the elephant’s body. Add a folded ear from patterned paper glued to card. Fold the edge of the ear and glue it onto the body. Decorate with Rainbow Gems.
- Cut 4 strips from patterned papers for the border. Fix the strips to the background with sticky foam pads, so they are slightly raised up.
- Fix the elephant to the background with sticky pads.
- Tape a couple of Silver Charms on thread to the back of the picture so they hang down at each corner. Tape a loop of thread at the top.
Gluing acrylic gems or sequins to your elephant design will add some extra sparkle!