Time to Make
How to Make
- Take a sheet of white card and fold it in half. Then cut along the fold line to create two smaller sheets of card.
- Stick one of the sheets of white card to a sheet of brown paper using double sided tape, then trim the brown paper to create a thin border.
- Place a wooden heart onto the centre of the card and use a pencil to lightly mark the top and bottom of it.
- Use a black deco pen to write “Save the Date For the Wedding of” onto the top of the card, and “Formal Invitation to Follow” to the bottom of the card, making sure you don’t go into the marked pencil lines.
- Take a wooden heart and write your names and the date of your wedding onto the front of it using a thin black deco pen. Add a border to the heart if you want to.
- Attach the heart to the centre of the card using a small amount of double sided tape on the magnet. Don’t use too much tape as it will make it difficult for your guests to remove.
- Use a green deco pen to draw some laurel branches on the card, either side of the wooden heart magnet.
You can change the colours used to match the colour scheme of your wedding.