Time to Make
10 minutes per rock
How to Make
- Choose a rock from the pack. The white pen will show up better on the darker rocks, and the pen will write easier on the rocks with a smoother surface.
- Use a thin white deco pen to write your guest’s full name on the top of the rock.
- Go back and fill in the down strokes of each letter to make the writing look more calligraphic.
- Use the same white deco pen to draw laurel branches either side of the name. Leave to dry.
- Repeat steps 1-4 with all of your guest’s names to create all of your table rocks.
Choose the size and shape of the rock depending on the length of each guest's name.