Time to Make
How to Make
- Take the white string off of the canvas banner and replace it with some jute twine.
- Use a black fabric pen to write “Mr & Mrs” onto the centre of the fabric banner.
- Write the date of the wedding underneath using the same pen.
- Take one of the larger paper flowers and push the end of the stalk through the top right corner of the fabric banner. Turn the banner over and fold the wire stalk to keep it in place.
- Use the same technique to add some slightly smaller flowers either side of the larger flower.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 on the bottom left corner of the fabric banner.
Lightly draw out your writing in pencil before using the black pen to make sure your text is in the correct place.