Time to Make
How to Make
- Choose a selection of decoupage papers to use over the three boxes.
- Measure and cut the paper for the outside of each box. For each box you will need:
One long piece to wrap around the outside. Make sure this will overlap the top and bottom edge by about 1cm.
A circular piece for the bottom.
A large circular piece for the lid that will wrap over the sides and inside edge by about 1cm.
- Decorate the outside of the boxes with the papers. Apply a small amount of glue and place the paper on top, brush over the top with more glue using a hog hair brush, working from the centre out to remove bubbles and creases. Continue until a whole piece is attached.
- Decorate the insides with ripped up pieces of your chosen paper in a collage style until all areas are covered.
- 5. Allow to dry thoroughly before putting lids on boxes or they will stick. Fill with useful things like cotton wool, nappy cream and emergency chocolates!
The glue dries fairly quickly on the boxes so work in small sections to avoid air bubbles.