Time to Make
1 hour plus glue drying time.
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Select your colour combination mosaic tiles and create a colour sequence.
- Peel the backing paper from the back of the tile and add a small dot of glue. Starting at one end of the bangle, place the first tile down as far up, before the curve starts. Leave a small gap between edge and tile to allow for a strip of gem tape after.
- Stick the second tile next to the first ensuring no gapping between them. There should also be a small gap from that tile to the edge.
- You can only fit 2 tiles across. Continue in the same way with the mosaic tile until you get to the other end. Make sure tiles are touching throughout. Allow the glue to dry well.
- Meanwhile, take the crystal gem tape and cut one strip only of the length of the whole bangle. Use a tape measure to measure the edge of the bangle to get your measurement.
- Starting at one end of the bangle, peel back the plastic backing from the gems and slowly but firmly stick down the strip along the edge. When you get to the curve, gently manipulate the tape around, pressing firmly as you go.
- Check that the gem tape has stuck down well by pressing it with your fingers again.
Create your colour sequence before you start on the bangle to avoid mistakes when gluing the mosaic tiles on.