Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
PINK FELT BALL EARRINGS
- Thread a pink bead through the earring rod followed by a pink felt ball.
- Add a blue and green bead and press them down so you have more of the rod exposed.
- With a pair of round nose pliers, turn the end over towards the bead to form a small loop.
- Insert the earring hook and tighten the loop a little more so that the earring hook doesn’t come out.
- Repeat 1-4 to create a pair.
GREEN FELT BALL EARRINGS
- Take the green crystal gem tape and cut a strip, 2 gems wide and long enough to go around the ball.
- Remove the backing from the gem tape and stick the strip around the middle of the ball.
- Thread a green bead into an earring rod followed by the gemmed felt ball.
- Add another 2 green beads on top and press them down a little to expose more of the rod.
- With the round nose pliers, take the end of the rod and turn it down forming a small loop.
- Insert the earring hook and tighten the loop a little more to ensure the hook doesn’t come out.
- Repeat 1-6 to make the pair.
BLUE FELT BALL EARRINGS
- Cut 2 pieces of blue elastic cord, 15cm long.
- Tie a double knot at the end of each elastic and cut off ends to neaten.
- Thread a blue, green and pink bead through the elastic, then thread the needle with the beaded elastic to thread through a blue felt ball and a blue bead.
- Do this again for the 2nd length of elastic and when threading through felt ball, thread through the same hole as previous elastic.
- You should have 2 elastics through the top of the bead. Thread one through an earring hook and double knot. Cut off ends to neaten.
- Repeat 1-5 to make a pair.
Play around with different colour combinations to create many funky and colourful earrings.