Intermediate. Adult supervision needed.
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of blue self-adhesive foam and cut a strip along the width of the sheet, about two inches wide.
- Cut this strip into four equal squares. Then stick them on top of each other.
- Cut out a small pineapple shape from an orange sheet of foam. Then stick it to the top of the blue foam squares to create your stamp.
- Repeat steps 1-3 with different coloured foam, creating a flower shaped stamp.
- Use a paintbrush to paint the leaves of the pineapple with green paint, and the rest with yellow. Then press the stamp onto the top left hand corner of the front of the notebook.
- Repeat step five, stamping the pineapple onto the other corners and the centre of the notebook.
- Paint the flower stamp with pink paint, then stamp it onto the notebook in between the pineapples.
Be careful not to apply too much paint to the stamps, otherwise the picture may not be clear.