Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Place the front cover of an A5 notebook on top of the back of a sheet of self-adhesive glitter foam and draw around the edge using a pencil.
- Cut out the shape from the glitter foam, peel off the backing and stick it to the front of the notebook.
- Take the stencil of the first letter of your name and place it on top of the glitter notebook cover.
- Stick down strips of the rainbow self-adhesive gems around the inside edge of the letter to create the outline.
- Take away the stencil and fill the middle of the letter with strips of gems, or any other style of gems or stickers that you like!
In place of gems, you could create the initial with a contrasting colour of glitter foam.
Tagged with:DIY Stationery