Time to Make
15 minutes per puppet
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a kitchen roll tube and cut it in half. Then cut out some skin coloured paper and wrap it around the top of one of the tubes, sticking in place with double sided tape.
- Cut out a piece of red self-adhesive felt, about two thirds of the height of the tube. Peel off the backing sheet and stick to the bottom of the tube.
- Add a collar to the top of the red felt, using a sheet of light blue self-adhesive felt.
- Add some brown felt to the very top of the tube to create the hair. Then add a mask over the face with dark blue felt.
- Stick two wiggle eyes on top of the mask. Use a black pen to draw a smile underneath.
- Cut out a triangular shape, about the same height as the red felt, from a light blue sheet of paper. Stick this to the back of the tube to create the cape.
- Stick a yellow glitter star sticker to the front of the tube.
- Repeat this with different colours to create the other heroes.
If you don't have any kitchen roll tubes you can cut up a giftwrap tube or use toilet roll tubes instead.