Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut a shirt shape out of a sheet of red self-adhesive felt. On the front of the shirt draw some gold button decorations with a yellow deco pen.
- Add a belt to the red shirt using black and yellow self-adhesive felt. Then stick the shirt to the front of the wooden spoon.
- Cut out the shape of a pair of shorts from the black felt and stick them to the spoon underneath the red shirt.
- Turn a sheet of brown felt upside down and trace around the top of the spoon. Then cut out a beard shape that is the same width as the spoon and stick it onto the spoon.
- Cut out a pirate hat shape from the black felt, then use a white deco pen to draw a skull and crossbones to the front of it. Then peel of the backing from the lower part of the hat and stick it to the very top of the spoon.
- Create the pirates face by sticking wiggle eyes onto the spoon and using a black deco pen to draw a mouth.
To prevent the back of the clothes from being sticky, only remove the centre of the backing sheet, about a centimetre wide, leaving the rest of the backing on the felt.