Time to Make
15 minutes per puppet
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Download the template and cut out the individual shapes.
- Cut out the body shape from pink felt and fold it in half. Use a thin strip of double sided tape to stick the ends of the felt together.
- Cut out the head, ears and nose from pink felt. Stick the ears to the top of the head, and the nose onto the centre.
- Use a black pen to draw the pig’s eyes and nostrils onto the felt. Then stick the head to the top of the body.
- Cut out two arm shapes from the pink felt, and the brick shape from brown felt. Then stick the brick and arms to the body of the pig.
- Repeat this to create two more pigs, with yellow straw and brown sticks.
- To make the wolf, use brown and white felt and the wolf template.
Make sure you don't stick the bottom edges of the body together as this is where your fingers will go.