Time to Make
15 minutes per rock + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a rock from the pack, the shape doesn’t matter as the monsters can be any shape and size.
- Cover the rock with a coat of brightly coloured paint and leave to dry.
- Add another coat of the same coloured paint and leave to dry. Repeat if necessary.
- Once the paint has fully dried, add a wiggle eye to it. You can use one large wiggle eye, or multiple small eyes.
- Use a black deco pen to draw the monster’s mouth underneath the eye. Then use a white deco pen to draw the teeth.
- Use a different coloured pen to decorate the monster with spots or other patterns.
Add extra coats of paint to make the colour appear brighter.