Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut a paper plate in half and paint it with the peach-coloured paint. Once dry stick onto a piece of paper or cardboard.
- Use a spoon to create Santa’s nose.
- Use a fork to create Santa’s beard.
- For Santa’s hat firstly use a spoon to make the white part. Then create the rest of the hat using a spoon and red paint. Fill in the gaps using the tip of the fork. Finally add the white bobble on the top of the hat by moving the spoon around in a circular motion to make the bobble bigger
- Finally stick on two wiggle eyes.
Use separate forks for each colour to avoid colour transfer.