Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print out the dragon template onto a sheet of white copier card.
- Use yellow, red and black felt tip pens to colour in one of the dragon faces.
- Take a sheet of red A4 card and cut out a strip approximately 5cm x 20cm to make the bookmark.
- Cut out the dragon’s face along the outline and then attach it to the top of the bookmark using either double sided tape or glue.
- Use a yellow deco paint pen to write ‘2024’ down the centre of the bookmark and draw a dashed border around the edge.
Make sure there’s no tape/glue showing on the back of your bookmark as you don’t want it to stick to the pages in your book.