Intermediate. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
45 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Use a paintbrush to paint a wavy line just under the halfway point of a blue bag.
- Fill in the bottom section of the bag in blue fabric paint. Leave to dry.
- Use a black fabric pen to write save our seas onto the bag above the blue paint.
- Cut out two fish shapes from a sheet of self adhesive orange felt.
- Peel the backing off of the felt, then stick the fish onto the blue sea that you painted onto the bag.
- Stick a wiggle eye onto each of your felt fish.
To prevent paint seeping through to the other side of the bag, place a piece of cardboard inside the bag before painting. Wait until the paint has completely dried before sticking the felt to it.