Time to Make
40 minutes + drying time for paint
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- To make the giraffe, take a white paper plate and paint it yellow using acrylic paint. Leave to dry then apply a second coat of paint on top. Leave to dry.
- Next paint on the giraffe spots using brown acrylic paint. Leave to dry then apply a second coat of paint on top. Leave to dry.
- Cut out the oval from some brown paper/card using the template provided and stick it to the bottom of the paper plate using double sided tape. Take a thick black pen and draw the two nostrils on.
- Flip the plate over, cut out the ears and horn shapes from yellow and brown paper/card and stick these to the back of the paper plate using double sided tape.
- Turn the plate over again and stick down two large wiggle eyes to finish.
Apply a few layers of paint to the paper plate to ensure a good coverage.