Time to Make
30 minutes per fortune teller
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of A4 coloured card in your chosen jungle animal colour and cut the end off so you are left with a square approx 20 x 20cm.
- Fold the card in half and open it up then fold the card in half the other way and open it up.
- Fold each corner into the centre of the square. Turn it over and do the same again on the other side, folding each corner into the centre of the square.
- Next fold the square in half to create a rectangle shape, place your fingers inside each flap and open it out to create your fortune teller.
- Cut out the animal ears, spots, stripes etc from coloured card using the templates provided. Apply some double sided tape to the back and stick the pieces in place.
- Use a thick black pen to draw on the noses then peel off the backing from some wiggle eyes and stick down to finish.
Make sure you crease the folds to make the fortune teller more flexible when in use.