Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Choose a variety of at least 6 felt sheets in contrasting colours, and cut out two heart shapes from each sheet, approximately 2.5 inches wide.
- Take two hearts of the same colour and stick one on top of the other using double sided tape, making sure there are two lines of tape with a gap in the middle (for the thread to go in between).
- Repeat step 2 with all of the other felt heart shapes.
- Cut a length of embroidery thread and thread the end through the needle. Then thread it through one of the heart shapes, in between the double sided tape.
- Then thread it through a felt ball, making sure the colour of the ball is different to the heart.
- Continue to thread it through the hearts and felt balls until all of your hearts are used. Trim the end of the thread so there is enough on either side to hang the bunting.
You can make the bunting as long as you like by just adding more hearts and felt balls.