Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of light pink, dark pink, purple and red card and place them on top of each other. Then cut out a heart shape from the card sheets that is slightly narrower than the white greetings card blank.
- Take one of the hearts to use as a stencil to cut another lot of hearts from the card sheets.
- Fold all of the card hearts in half, so that the fold line goes in between the two tops of the heart and the point at the bottom.
- Add double sided tape to one side of one of the hearts and stick it to the middle of the greetings card. Then do the same with another heart and stick it to the other side of the first heart.
- Repeat step 4 by sticking the remaining folded hearts to the hearts on the card to create the 3D heart shape.
- Using a purple deco pen, write 'I' above the 3D heart, and 'YOU' below it.
Alternate the colours of the heart shapes to emphasise the 3D look.