Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Using the template cut out Frankenstein’s hair from black card and bolts from metallic silver card.
- Measure, draw and cut out 1 rectangle from green card and 3 rectangles from purple card and 4 rectangles from black card (25cm x 5cm).
- Make the green rectangle into a ring by stapling the ends together.
- Then loop a purple rectangle through the ring previously made and staple the ends together. Repeat until all 8 rings are joined together.
- Stick the hair and silver bolts to the green ring.
- Then draw the face and stick 2 wiggle eyes on the green ring.
- Lastly, cut a length of ribbon, then loop and tie it through the green ring at the top of the paper chain.
- Repeat these steps to create the bat and mummy using the photo as reference.
As an alternative to staples, you can use Super Tacky Glue.