Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cover three small pine cones in PVA glue, then use the paint brush to spread the glue evenly over the cone.
- Cover the pine cones in gold glitter, shake of any excess glitter and leave to dry.
- Fill one half of the bauble with natural moss. Put in as much as you can with out it falling out.
- Add the pine cones and berries on top of the moss and attach the other half of the bauble.
- Clip on the gold top of the bauble and remove the red ribbon. Then attach some twine to the top of the bauble, creating a loop that it can hang from.
Wait until the pine cones are completely dry before adding them to the bauble.