Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Use a pencil to lightly draw the shape of a cupcake onto a mini square canvas.
- Using glue dots, stick yellow buttons to the wrapper section of the cupcake.
- Take some purple and light pink buttons and stick them to the icing section of the cupcake in a striped pattern.
- Then take a bright pink button and stick it to the top of the cupcake to make the cherry.
- Erase the pencil lines if any are still on show.
Try experimenting with different coloured buttons to make different coloured cupcakes.