Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of yellow felt and draw a cupcake shape onto it with a pencil, then cut out this shape.
- Trace around the top of the cupcake shape onto a sheet of pink self-adhesive felt, cut it out and then stick it to the yellow cupcake shape to create the icing.
- Cut out a small circle from red self-adhesive felt to make the cherry.
- Cut a piece of string as long as you want the bunting to be. Then lay the string over the top of the cupcake shape, and stick the red cherry to the top, attaching the cupcake to the string.
- Repeat steps 1-4 with different colours to make as many cupcakes as you want.
Make the bunting as long as you want by creating more felt cupcakes.