Time to Make
How to Make
- Paint the mini ceramic flower pot with the pink paint. Mix some white into the paint to create a lighter pink to paint the rim with. Leave to dry.
- Take a section of the green candle wax and mold into the shape of a cactus.
- Push some black candle wax into the bottom of the plant pot, then place the green cactus shape on top of this.
- Carefully push a skewer or cocktail stick into the middle of the green candle wax creating a hole. Cut a section off of the wick and then put the end of the wick into this hole.
- Using the skewer or cocktail stick, carefully make holes and spikes in the green candle wax to make it appear more like a cactus.
Try adding a pretty flower to the cactus using the red candle wax.