Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a piece of the orange candle wax and mould into the shape of an owl, with two small ears at the top.
- Flatten two pieces of the blue candle wax and form into an oval shape. Place these two blue ovals onto the bottom of the owl shape on either side to create the wings.
- Mould the outer eye shape out of red candle wax and attach to the front of the owl. Then form two circles out of yellow wax and stick on top of the red wax. Stick two black circles onto the yellow ones.
- Make a small triangular shape out of the yellow candle wax and then attach to the owl underneath the eyes to form the beak.
- Using the skewer or cocktail stick, carefully make a hole in the top of the owl in between its ears. Then cut a section of the wick and place it into this hole.
Warm the wax up a bit with your hands to make it easier to mould into the owl shape.