Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- On your computer decide on the wording and fonts for your save the date card and print out the text onto card. On the cutting mat, use the ruler and cutting blade to neatly trim down the save the date card.
- Place the printed card on top of the border paper and glue in place. Trim using the ruler and blade to create a 5mm border.
- Work over the border paper with glitter to create an accent. Allow to dry fully.
- Position the mounted card onto of a sheet of silver card and put in place. Use the ruler and blade to neatly trim the silver card to create a 3mm border.
- Centre a length of ribbon and glue to the back of the save the date card. Bring to the front and tie in a bow, trim ends to neaten.
Using a cutting mat, ruler and cutting blade will help you to get perfectly straight lines when cutting your cards.