Time to Make
45 minutes + drying time
How to Make
- Mix some red and white paint together to create a light blush pink colour, then cover the outside of the wooden box in a coat of this paint. Leave to dry.
- Paint the inside of the box with white paint. Add another coat if needed.
- Lightly sand the edges and corners of the outside of the box, revealing some of the wood underneath the paint to give it a rustic look.
- Use a black pen to write your names and the date of your wedding onto the front of the box.
- Use a glue gun to attach the word ‘GUEST BOX’ from wooden letters to a piece of twine.
- Glue the twine to the top corners of the inside of the guest box lid.
Make sure the paint is completely dry before sanding, otherwise the effect may not work.