How to Make
- With the green acrylic paint carefully paint al the sections of the pine cone and allow to dry. Apply a second coat if needed.
- Roll a small ball of air dry clay and place onto a flat surface, push the pinecone into the surface to make a small indent to secure the cone later, set the cone aside. Allow the air dry clay to fully dry and harden.
- With the red acrylic paint colour the air dry clay of the base, adding a second coat if needed.
- Use a dab of hot glue to secure the cone to the indented section of the painted clay base and allow to set.
- With the glitter pen work around the pine cone to add a dab go glitter to the edges of each section of the pine cone.
- Use a small dab of glue to secure a gold bead to the top of the cone to finish.
Be sure to allow the clay to fully dry before painting for a really neat finish.