Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take one bunting flag and use a red fabric pen and a ruler to draw and colour in a vertical line and a horizontal line to create a red cross.
- Draw a red diagonal line out from the centre of the cross in each of the four sections, leaving a white border around it.
- Complete the Union Jack by colouring in the rest of the blank spaces with a blue f abric pen, leaving a white border around the red lines.
- Take another flag and colour the edge of it with a blue fabric pen.
- Use a red fabric pen to write 'VJ' at the top and '75' at the bottom of the flag. Then use a blue pen to write 'DAY' in the middle.
- Create as many of these flags as you want, then thread the string through the holes at the top of the flags to tie your bunting together.
Make the bunting as long as you like, just add more flags.