Time to Make
30 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a small paper plate and turn it over so the white side is showing. Then cover it with a coat of red paint. Leave to dry and then add another coat of paint if needed.
- Once dry, use the gold deco pen to draw the silhouette of a tiger’s head and colour it in.
- Use the black deco pen to draw the stripes, eyes, nose and mouth onto the tiger’s face. Then write ‘2022’ above the tiger.
- Use a yellow deco pen, or yellow paint, to draw lines around the edge of the paper plate.
- Cut two pieces of yellow wool about 20cm long. Tie a knot in the end of each one and thread some yellow and red beads onto them.
- Take another small paper plate and put double sided tape all the way around the edge. Stick each piece of wool onto either side, and a wooden craft stick at the bottom.
Wait for the gold pen to full dry before drawing on the stripes, otherwise the gold may soak into the black pen nib.