Beginner. Adult supervision needed.
Time to Make
15 minutes + 6 hours to soak water beads.
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Put half a tea spoon of water beads into a bowl, then fill the bowl with water. Leave them to soak for approximately 6 hours.
- Drain any excess water out of the bowl, then use a funnel to pour the water beads into an empty bottle.
- Blow up a balloon, then hold the neck tightly whilst pulling it over the top of the bottle.
- Tip the bottle to pour the water beads into the balloon.
- Carefully deflate the balloon by holding the neck and slowly letting the air out.
- Tie the neck of the balloon in a tight knot.
To save time, leave the water beads to soak overnight for six hours.