Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Blow up a balloon, then deflate it, to stretch it out.
- Pull the neck of the balloon over a tap and slowly fill it with water. Then tie the neck in a tight knot.
- Cut out a piece of netting big enough to fit around the whole of the balloon. Then cut a small length of red wool.
- Wrap the netting around the balloon, gather the ends together and tightly tie the wool around it to hold it in place.
- Carefully squeeze the balloon to make it pop through the gaps in the netting.
Remember not squeeze it too hard otherwise the netting may break.