Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut a large cookie in half.
- Use the red icing to pipe around the semi-circular edge of the cookie. Also place a dot of the red icing in middle of the cookie.
- Next place the white marshmallows along the red line, also put one marshmallow on the dot of red icing you piped in the middle.
- Then pipe the red icing on the other semi-circular half of your cookie.
- Place the cookie half on top of the marshmallows and lightly press them together.
- Next cut your white chocolate button in half and place them in between the marshmallows so they look like fangs.
*These recipes are suggestions only and are intended for use by persons having appropriate technical skill and entirely at their own discretion and risk. We cannot guarantee that favourable results will be obtained and recommend that you carry out your own tests prior to adoption. In the event that you intend to follow them for personal or resale use you must ensure that your preparation and ingredients comply with all relevant hygiene standards. We accept no responsibility, obligation or liability with respect to these recipes, their preparation or any outcome from their use or ingestion.*
Ask an adult to help you when using a knife to cut your cookies in half.