Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Measure and cut a piece of elastic around 28cms long.
- Arrange your letter beads to spell the word of your choice.
- Secure one end of the elastic to your work surface with some tape, then thread on seven pony beads in the pattern of your choice. Thread on your letters and continue threading on pony beads until your bracelet is around 12cms long.
- Test the bracelet length on your wrist and add some beads or take some away for a perfect fit. Tie the ends together in a tight knot and trim the ends.
- If desired, add a dab of clear nail polish to the knot to prevent it from becoming loose.
Measure your bracelet around your wrist before you tie the knot, then add or remove a few beads for a perfect fit.