Easy, adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Download and print off the template provided then cut out the individual shapes.
- Draw around the two leaf templates onto green card and the corn template onto yellow card, then cut the shapes out.
- Apply a small amount of PVA glue to the back of each leaf and stick these to the corn.
- Take a dark green felt tip pen and draw a line down each of the leaves to add some detail.
- Cut out a batch of orange and yellow tissue paper squares roughly 8x8cm in size, then scrunch them into little balls.
- Cover the front of the yellow card in PVA glue, then begin to stick the tissue paper balls onto the card. Continue this until the entire yellow section is covered. Leave to dry.
- Once the glue has dried, turn the corn decoration over. Cut a piece of green ribbon around 15cm long and tie in a loop secured with a double knot. Attach the loop to the back of the card with some tape.
When sticking down the orange and yellow tissue paper balls, evenly spread them out so that you’re not left with clumps of one colour.
Tagged with:Harvest Festival