Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take five easy print polystyrene sheets and cut them all in half. Then pile all of them on top of one another and wrap a strip of masking tape around each end to hold them together.
- Paint the top of the polystyrene sheet pile with green paint.
- Take a sheet of green card and cut out four grass shapes, long enough to cover each side of the easy print sheets.
- Stick each of the grass shapes to the edges of the polystyrene sheets using double sided tape.
- Cut out some vegetable shapes from coloured card and stick them to the end of a wooden craft stick.
- Push the end of the wooden craft sticks into the top of the polystyrene sheets.
Try making another matching mini allotment for fruit.