Beginner, adult supervision needed
Time to Make
20 minutes per finger puppet + drying time for glue
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Download and print off the templates provided then cut out the individual shapes.
- Draw around the templates on your chosen felt colours and cut these out. You will need to cut out two body pieces for each finger puppet.
- Take one of the body pieces and squeeze a small amount of glue around the edges. Make sure to leave a gap along the bottom edge as this is where your finger will go.
- Take the second body piece, line this up with the first and stick the two pieces together.
- Glue the legs, ears, noses and body pieces onto each finger puppet then leave to dry.
- Peel off the self-adhesive backing from some wiggle eyes and stick these in place then draw on the mouths using a thin black pen to finish.
Make sure you don't glue the bottom edges of the body together as this is where your fingers will go.