Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut petal shapes from the hessian and felt, using the template as a guide. Vary the size of the petals and the amount of petals per flower.
- Cut leaves in varying sizes and shapes.
- Stick the petals together with a glue gun to create the flowers. Do this by overlapping each petal slightly, creating a fan shape, and finally wrapping together and fixing with glue.
- Measure a piece of wire to fit your head. Cover with ribbon. Wrap and glue with the glue gun as you go. Stick the leaves in place.
- Cut enough pieces of ribbon for each of your flowers about 20cm long. Fold in half and tie a knot in the folded end to make the middle of your flower. The loose ends should poke out the back. Fix with glue gun if necessary.
- Use the ribbon to tie the flowers in place. Any small felt flowers can be attached with the glue gun.
For a fuller flower, add more petals, and roll the fan shape together from the middle, gluing on the inside as you roll them together.